Last month I started on Day 2 at 150 IU a day, and I totally over stimulated... Hello Octomom #2. That IUI was canceled, which was a huge blow, since I was out about $2,100 & never even got a chance to try.
My doctor decided to start me on 100 IU of Follistim on day 5 of my cycle this time. This worked out fairly well, since I had less appointments, and each appointment means another lie to my work. I didn't grow too many follicles, in fact I have just one, but it's a big one. My doctor seemed disappointed, even though by her professional standards, one is the goal.
On Wednesday we were told to go ahead and give me the trigger, and on Friday I had my IUI. So, once again I'm in the 2 week wait. I'm not even fretting about this one... if it doesn't work, that's just the way it is. I'm already working on my adoption profile (just gathering photos & thinking of what to say - -nothing formal...)