Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'll let you in on a little of my insanity...

When I tested this morning, it was like 4:45 am. I didn't turn on any lights, just used our nightlite. After about 10 minutes (I was groggy & didn't watch the clock exactly), I checked again, using the nightlite & there was no 2nd line (I'm using Dollar Store tests). So I threw the test away. Of course, now hours later, I decide to look again. Hmm, there is a very slight evap line (I've never seen an evap line, but I'm assuming that's what it is). But now, I don't know if it was there when I looked the first time (because I checked to see if I could see it with the nightlite, and I couldn't ). So I threw it away again. Only to dig it out one more time - and about that, how is it that I'm throwing it with such force that it keeps getting buried deep into the little waste basket? - So now I've done searches on evap lines, and I really think that's what it is, but because of my neurosis, I will now need to go buy more tests & try again. Stupid insanity. I really am not taking this seriously... but now I have to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh that would drive me mad!!

Good luck with further testing!