Monday, March 9, 2009

Back on the IUI train

Just a quick note to say that I'm back on the IUI train. This month the RE is waiting until cycle day 5 (today) for me to start my follistim, and then I'll be starting at 100 units a day. Next appointment is on Thursday, and then I'll have a better idea of how long this cycle will be. Wish me luck!

Also, a quick shout-out to my friend K. who gave me her left over cartridge of Follstim instead of selling it on the black market (or, as she calls it, donating it (back to her clinic)). Thanks for the cheap glass of champagne, and also for telling my husband that IF treatment is a good thing, but not as good as sex (at least that's what we thought you said). That had us giggling all the way home.

3 comments:

SmartAssMom said...

Ha ha!!I am so inappropriate. :)

Good luck! I hope the Follistim brings you the very best luck this cycle.

Erica said...

Thanks for the update. I'm keeping you in my prayers and wisihing you the best of luck with this cycle.

Erica

Unknown said...

We wish you the best of luck!